Traditional Victorian mansion house full of charm and character.
“Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. It was absolutely amazing” Laura & Leigh
Once owned by the Waterhouse family of Price, Waterhouse, Cooper fame, Feldemore in Surrey is a charming late Victorian mansion, that has been lovingly rebuilt to its former glory after a fire 20 years ago.
Nestled in 66 acres of attractive woodland near Dorking, Feldmore is a unique wedding venue surrounded by meticulously maintained grounds with far-reaching views from the top of Leith Hill.
The welcoming entrance hall is light and airy with beautiful high ceilings, large windows and warming wood panels, perfect for greeting guests and pre-reception drinks.
Civil ceremonies, for up to 100 guests, are held in the Theatre, which adjoins the main building. This large and spacious area can be transformed for your wedding breakfast and evening reception. In particular, the acoustics are excellent for your evening entertainment.
- Exclusive access Friday-Sunday
- Nestled in attractive woodland with amazing views
- Lovingly rebuilt traditional Victorian mansion full of charm and character
- Guest numbers: up to 100 for civil ceremony, up to 100 for wedding breakfast, 150 (max) reception
- The Front Hall has beautiful high ceilings, lots of light, perfect for pre-reception drinks
- Venue hire starts from £2,650
- 3-course wedding breakfast menu options from £58.80pp
- Professional décor, floristry and photography services also available