Traditional Victorian mansion house full of charm and character.
“Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. It was absolutely amazing” Laura & Leigh
Once owned by the Waterhouse family of PricewaterhouseCoopers fame, Feldemore in Surrey is a charming late Victorian mansion, that has been lovingly rebuilt to its former glory after a fire 20 years ago.
Nestled in 66 acres of attractive woodland near Dorking, Feldmore is a unique wedding venue surrounded by meticulously maintained grounds with far-reaching views from the top of Leith Hill.
The welcoming entrance hall is light and airy with beautiful high ceilings, large windows and warming wood panels, perfect for greeting guests and pre-reception drinks.
Your wedding breakfast is held in the Theatre which adjoins the main building, for up to 100 guests. This large and spacious area can then be transformed for your evening reception. In particular the acoustics are excellent for your evening entertainment.
Our venue hire services include co-ordination of your wedding day and a wide range of "wedding essentials" such as wedding insurance and a licensed evening pay bar. Call us for full details of pricing, options and our professional wedding services, or simply book a viewing of Feldemore here.
- Exclusive access Friday-Sunday
- Nestled in attractive woodland with amazing views
- Lovingly rebuilt traditional Victorian mansion full of charm and character
- Guest numbers: 100 for wedding breakfast, 150 (max) reception
- Blessings may be held at this venue, either inside or outside. Please ask for further information
- The Front Hall has beautiful high ceilings, lots of light, and is perfect for pre-reception drinks
- Venue hire starts from £2,650
- 3-course wedding breakfast menu options from £60.00pp
- Professional décor, floristry and photography services also available